I have questions about participating in a webinar, accessing cases and billing questions. Who should I contact for help?
Visit the ASTRO Webinar site to answer most of you general questions.
Need help with the EduCase application or the Website?
Please contact the "EduCase Support Team" for all your technical questions by opening a Support Ticket (Registered Users Only). Please read our EduCase User Guide before sending the support team your question.
Make sure you select one of the following help topics to ensure that we can direct your question to the correct support member. Help Topics include:
- EduCase support: will inform the EduCase team of bugs or problems found on the EduCase user interface only.
- Login support: will inform the appropriate support individuals assigned to help you with your user id and password.
- Website support: will send your support request to the appropriate support member to help with almost all other questions.
Can I change my user id and/or password?
No, not on this website. User id's and passwords are synchronized with the astro.org website. If you wish to change your user id and/or password, you must do it on www.astro.org. The change should be reflected when using this website.
If you have trouble logging in, make sure you know your ASTRO user id and password and contact ASTRO for user id or password support. We do not have access to your ASTRO user id and password.
Why do I see "You do not have access to this case " in place of the "Launch the Case Viewer" button?
Cases listed in the EduCase Category Listing are restricted to "Groups". Groups are created by the ASTRO Education department to manage user access to cases such as Workshop or Webinar cases that require payment. If you have paid for a Workshop or Webinar, and you are not yet part of the Group that has access, please send a Support Ticket.
How do I learn how to use EduCase?
Read our EduCase User Guide to learn how to use the EduCase application
Go to the EduCase Vimeo site for EduCase tutorials.
EduCase Computer System Requirements
- Minimum Computer System Recommendations:
- Platform: Windows 7 or greater and Mac OS X or greater
- Pentium III processor 1.8GHz or greater
- 1.00 GB or greater
- 500MB of disk space or greater
- 1024x768 Pixel Screen Resolution or greater
- Online Browser Requirements:
- Install Adobe Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Flash Player plug-in is required to run web based and desktop EduCase application).
- Update Web Browser to latest version (recommended to run web-based EduCase for higher performance):
- Mozilla Firefox version 47 or later: http://www.mozilla.com/products/download.html
- Windows Internet Explorer 10 or later: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie (IE 9 and lower is not supported)
- Google Chrome version 47 or later: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Safari version 9 or later: http://www.apple.com/safari/
- Desktop Application Requirements
- Install Adobe AIR: http://get.adobe.com/air/ (Adobe AIR is required to run desktop EduCase application)
- iOS and Android Tablets (not supported)
- Currently both iOS and Android tablets are not supported. However, users can install the Puffin Browser and EduCase will work in that browser platform. (Puffin Browser supports the latest Flash Engine over the cloud for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.)
- Windows 8 touch screen (not supported)
- Windows 8 touch screen is not supported. How to disable the touch screen on a Windows 8 computer: YouTube Instructional Video